Peace and Order
Taytay has a Police force that is patrolling the town 24/7 and are reachable through the emergency contact numbers provided here. Crime rate for Taytay is also generally low and comparatively more peaceful than other touristy and more populated town centers in Palawan.
The northern Palawan Provincial Hospital is one of the more advanced health care facilities in Northern Palawan. It has 24 hours emergency service and physicians on duty. Aside from the ambulance services of the hospital, there is also the local Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction Management Office which offers 24/7 emergency medical response unit that is ready to address cases of medical/accident situation requiring immediate transportation. The municipality’s Rural Health Unit (RHU) caters to regular medical check up and minor emergency cases while several clinics and drugstores are also present in the municipality to cater to outpatient concerns.
If you suspect that you or your loved ones have COVID-19, or have been exposed to a COVID-19 positive individual, please contact the Municipal Health Office or Northern Palawan Provincial Hospital for immediate assistance.
For Taytay Bound Locally Stranded Individuals (LSI), Authorized Person Outside Residence (APOR) or Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF):
Requirements based on the Executive Order: 81 from Provincial Government of Palawan.
Step 1: Coordinate your travel with the provincial EOC (Globe: 09659665314 Smart: 09105350572)
Step 2: Comply the requirements of the receiving LGU.
1. Company ID
2. Certificate of Employment
3. Travel Order/Assignment Order of the incoming employee (exact location of the assignment area)
4. Letter addressed to the Mayor Hon. Romy L. Salvame stating your purpose/s in entering Taytay. The above-mentioned requirements are prerequisite so that TAYTAY EOC may issue the final document for your inbound travel to Taytay
5. Certificate of Acceptance from the receiving LGU
Please send items 1-4 to the MDRRMO Taytay through FB Messenger: Mdrrmo Taytay Palawan or via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those LSIs and APORs leaving Taytay:
1) Secure your BHERTS Medical Certificate from the barangay where you are stranded.
2) Bring the certificate to Municipal Health Office to secure your Medical Clearance.
3) Proceed to the MDRRMO Help Desk at the Annex Bldg, 1st Floor, Munipal Hall to secure Availability of Travel.
4) Proceed to the Tourism Office (2F Executive Wing, Municipal Hall and have your availability of Travel signed by the Mayor’s Representative (Tourism Officer).
5) Return to MDRRMO Help Desk for recording.
6) Proceed to Taytay Municipal Police Station for issuance of your Travel Authority (present all documents secured from Steps 1-5).
Important Contact Numbers
Taytay Municipal Police Station:
+63998 598 5874
Taytay Rescue 165:
+63917 682 2234
Northern Palawan Provincial Hospital:
+63916 885 5025
Taytay Municipal Health Office:
+63917 555 6300
Taytay Fire Department Hotline:
+639051400800 | +639502554346
Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Office:
+63919 005 2701| +63917 770 7578
Philippine Coast Guard Taytay Substation:
+63917 842 7998
Philippine Marines 3rd MC
+63975 502 3349
Regional Mobile Force Battalion
+63927 978 7023 | +63907 232 9909